Despite recent economic challenges, the number of high net worth individuals, and thus the opportunities for wealth management firms, continues to increase. At the same time, however, the challenges such firms face have multiplied dramatically. High net worth individuals expect better service, a wider range of offerings, and greater insight into how their portfolios are managed. They also want to be more involved in the planning and management of their wealth. These clients rely on technology for information and often use the internet as the primary interface with their providers.
Wealth management firms must address the demands of this rapidly evolving customer base while confronting new realities in the investment environment. The proliferation of sophisticated investment options means that relationship managers must rely upon experts in specific asset classes, bringing recommendations to clients who want access to innovative strategies and the possibility of returns that outpace market performance. Under Dodd-Frank all recommendations must pass a suitability test for each individual client.
Our Wealth Management practice has senior practitioners who understand the challenges and recognize the opportunities through leadership, objective planning, strategy, and methodologies. You benefit from deep industry expertise for managing risk, complying with regulations, and enhancing product features which drive customer loyalty.
Business opportunities and imperatives:
- Big Data Strategy for regulatory compliance and investor centricity
- Cost optimization in compliance with our Regulatory Compliance Portal
- Capitalize on changing market dynamics
- Optimize investments and costs through Avanade Software and Cloud Services
- Next Generation Investment Management Platform (front, middle and back office)
- Next Generation Mobile Advisor
- Build and implement new operating models
For more information about our services and solutions, visit our Solutions page.