Lower costs and improve control with deployment options that fit your needs.
Today’s unified communications and collaboration technologies provide enterprises with new ways to get work done. This includes the ability to deliver social and mobile collaboration across communities regardless of location or device so that co-workers, partners, vendors, and customers can share knowledge using email, voice, instant messaging or social communities.
Many IT teams are struggling to respond to this business expectation. The reality is that many enterprises desire to use the latest technologies, but lack the resources to make it happen on budget without disrupting the business – research shows only 23% of enterprises are using the latest collaboration and messaging applications and surprisingly 29% have access to the latest technologies but have not deployed it in a production environment. The deployment, integration and management of these technologies requires specialist skills and investment. Meeting compliance and security requirements adds to the complexity and expense.
Avanade delivers Unified Communications and Collaboration Managed Services that leverage cloud, on-premises or hybrid deployment architectures. This unique set of services combines Avanade’s expertise in Microsoft technologies with patented remote monitoring and management technology to create a set of Managed Services based on Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and Lync that truly transform unified communication and collaboration to deliver the following benefits:
- Improved availability, security and performance and reducing maintenance time and costs through an always-on 24x7 operations team
- Increased in agility and benefit from noticeable protections against Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and Lync downtime with options to use your existing license investment
- Achieve typical savings of between 15-20% over traditional outsourcing or hosting offerings, while also achieving high service levels
- IT assistance and empowerment, helping them to do what they do best by filtering out distractions and reducing complexity through 100% transparency and visibility into daily operations and system performance
- Enabling security/compliance policies (PCI, SOX, etc.)