Shift to value with IoT
IoT is quickly entering into its next evolution. Thanks to cloud computing, the use of IoT now goes well beyond sci-fi movies. IoT is embedded in sensors in clothing, factory floor equipment, pharmaceutical processing and driverless cars. IoT is past the device stage and is now moving into making use of the data gathered from specific IoT devices - otherwise known as IoT Edge.
With intelligence gathering, IoT delivers enormous untapped opportunity. Businesses can use IoT to identify early warning patterns, monitor a person’s health, track production levels and quickly respond without physician intervention. However. most organisations have stockpiled their data instead of mining it. That means they’re missing out on the insights it can provide to transform customer experiences, optimise operations, modernise employee experiences and create new business opportunities.
Focus on your goals – not just the sensors and data
We can help develop and optimize your IoT strategy through design-led approaches, keeping you focused on your end goals, rather than just the sensor or the data. We can help you integrate and use sensor data in your business processes to transform how you work. Whether you’re thinking of using IoT to build a predictive maintenance solution, control office environments, drive operational excellence in manufacturing processes or embrace the intelligent edge, we can help.
Realize the benefits of IoT
Wherever you are on your digital transformation journey, IoT can help create lift for your organization in many ways:
- Increase operational efficiencies and quality
- Shift to predictive and proactive maintenance
- Create new business models driven by AI plus IoT
- Round out theoretical data scenarios with real-world sensor data
- Increase yield and production
- Add monitoring services to your own portfolio
- Join the smart device home revolution
How to get started with IoT
It’s not about the internet of some things, but the internet of everything – communicating, planning and being proactive to find your next business opportunity. Get started on your IoT strategy with one of our innovation or design-led workshops. Validate your IoT idea with our proof-of-concept approach. Transform your business using our expertise in digital technologies and integration to design, deploy and manage your IoT ecosystem.
Our global IoT expertise
A powerful joint venture between Microsoft and Accenture, Avanade is well positioned to help you create new levels of business value with an IoT ecosystem. We’re a Microsoft Azure Preferred Partner and a Microsoft IoT solution partner. We have:
- Activated more consumption of Azure than any other Microsoft partner
- More certified professionals for developing Microsoft Azure and web services than anyone else
- 4,200 business excellence and automation experts
- 6,000 automations to date for 350 clients
- 400 AI practitioners
- 1,000 data engineers
- 3,500 analytics professionals
- 550 analytics systems enterprise clients