Use robotic process automation to keep things running when you can’t be there
During business uncertainty, you want to get the most out of every opportunity. Robotic process automation (RPA) is designed to handle those repetitive, routine, dreary and uninteresting tasks found inside most business processes. Keeping those going enables you to process information 24 hours a day, seven days a week without people intervention. With RPA, employees can focus on higher level tasks requiring reasoning and customer interaction. Increase your productivity, build more efficient operations and a better experience for employees and customers.
At Avanade, we focus on robotic process automation that provides the most benefits with the lowest cost and least disruption. And we’ve delivered more than 6,000 successful automations to more than 350 intelligent automation clients worldwide.
“Over nine in 10 (92%) senior IT decision-makers agree that automation is a key technology to address the emerging requirements of the digital business.”
The benefits of robotic process automation
RPA can help you meet emerging digital expectations:
- Increase quality and consistency
- Enable 24/7 productivity
- Reduce processing time up to 80%
- Enhance flexibility and scalability
- Improve visibility and auditability
- Boost data quality to drive analytics
- Manage seasonal demand cost-effectively
- Free up time for higher-value work
A step by step approach to intelligent automation
A global AI Maturity study conducted by Avanade shows that robotic process automation is the first step of AI integration into business process(es). While RPA will simplify your business, implementing and managing it takes expertise. Adding capabilities that enable your organisation to automatically interpret data and return results is the next level, enabling you to get quick wins and ROI. Our proprietary IP and tools help ensure the smoothest path to automation success. We help you on your intelligent automation journey with:
Rapid cost takeout: We’ll start you on a process automation journey that begins by prioritising quick wins to deliver immediate ROI.
Enable Employees: We’ll help you identify opportunities to shift employees to higher-value processes for your organisation.
Optimise technology: Then we’ll help you build a strong foundation for broader automation.
Operational transformation: And, finally, we’ll help make your automated enterprise a reality.
Global expertise in RPA at scale
The combined capabilities of Avanade and Accenture give you access to intelligent automation and robotic process automation capabilities at scale. Onshore, nearshore and offshore. Either as a project or as part of a managed service. We have:
- Completed 6,000-plus successful automations for over 350 clients across a range of industries.
- 4,200-plus business excellence and automation experts, including 1,250 supported by an industrialized automation factory.
- More certified professionals for Microsoft Azure than any other Microsoft partner.
- Partnerships with the leading intelligent automation technology providers, including Blue Prism and UI Path.