Workplace Experience: a holistic approach matters more than ever
We’re witnessing a generational change in the way we work and in the employee/employer dynamic – the likes of which we’ve only previously experienced following huge disruption (global conflicts) or industrial and technological revolutions (like the PC entering the workplace).
Now more than ever, preserving and protecting employee experience (EX) is a responsibility shared across the board and throughout leadership. Our Workplace Experience framework establishes the importance of IT, HR and lines of business collaborating to adopt a holistic approach to the workplace – leaving both the employee and the business better off.
Discover the benefits that await both businesses and employees when IT, HR and Line of Business leaders collaborate to drive a holistic Workplace Experience: Explore our Rethink WX guide.
Companies in the top 20% of WX scores outperformed their peers during the COVID-19 crisis – achieving a 112.29% median stock price difference1
The Future Workplace Experience Series
Explore this evolving hub featuring future of work perspectives from industry leaders.
Workplace managed services buyer’s guide
A new world of managed services for a new world of work.
eBook: Thrive in the employee experience era
How to harness the potential of Viva through WX.
Building a Workplace Experience to thrive in the next normal
Watch this exclusive IDC and Avanade webinar now.
“Avanade is a leader in combining business understanding, employee experience and technology expertise in the digital workplace.”
End-to-end capabilities to deliver an end-to-end Workplace Experience
- Microsoft 2021 Global Alliance SI Partner of the Year – for the 16th time
- Microsoft 2021 Employee Experience Partner of the Year
- Microsoft 2020 Global Modern Workplace for Firstline Workers Partner of the Year
- Microsoft 2019 Global Digital Transformation Partner of the Year
- Inaugural Microsoft Security 20/20 Security Advisory award winner
- #1 partner for Teams in 2019 (and Office 365 for 10 straight years)
- 19 Microsoft Gold Competencies, including Gold for Microsoft’s new security competency
- Digital strategy and change enablement practices, full-service digital studio and experience design practice and 3,500 analytics experts
- Research firm HFS selected Accenture and Avanade as the #1 Digital Workplace Design Services Provider