Rethink your digital Manufacturing future
Manufacturers are rethinking how to continually change and shift from being reactive to proactive to solve their manufacturing industry challenges in supply chain management, digital transformation, product development and vertical integration.
“94% of Fortune 1,000 companies experienced supply chain disruptions due to COVID-19. Further, 75% of companies were negatively impacted as a result…“
Many manufacturers are still dealing with the day-to-day impact of evolving consumer expectations and supply chain disruption. But they’re also focusing on bigger transformation initiatives to continually evolve their workplace and workforce, strengthen operational resilience, and create agile and adaptable organisations. Avanade’s digital manufacturing solutions, offer IT and business transformation solutions to address the manufacturing industry’s key trends and challenges.
Our global expertise
Avanade is a joint venture between Microsoft and Accenture. Our combined industry, strategic and technical expertise means we understand the complexities of the manufacturing industry and are committed to providing innovative Industry 4.0 solutions.
Here’s why Avanade is the only Microsoft partner of choice to position your manufacturing business:
- 52,000 Microsoft-trained professionals in Accenture and Avanade
- 60,000+ certifications in Microsoft technology
- 10,000 projects successfully delivered for over 4,000 clients worldwide
- We focus on Manufacturing trends and thought leadership.
- We have a Global network of digital innovation studios.
Awards and Certifications
Avanade is Microsoft’s leading partner in delivering digital manufacturing solutions
- 2021 Microsoft Global Alliance SI Partner of the Year for the 16th time
- Microsoft Automotive Partner of the Year 2021
- Microsoft Finalist for Manufacturing Partner of the Year 2021
- Dynamics 365 Customer Insights & Customer Services Partner of the Year 2021
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management & Finance Partner of the Year 2021
- Employee Experience Partner of the Year 2021
- IDC Leader for Microsoft Implementation Services and Forrester D365 Leader