The future of digital identity
Decentralized Identity enables the issuance of digital versions of identity documents such as passports or driving licences. The digital version of these documents take the form of Verifiable Credentials, which are stored in smartphone wallet apps.
Individuals can share their credentials with online services capable of accepting and verifying them. Security is delivered via digital signatures, while trust is underpinned by distributed ledgers like Bitcoin.
This exciting innovation enables users to prove who they are to online services with the convenience of a phone tap, without sacrificing security, privacy, or trust.
Harness the power of decentralized identity
Decentralized identity is immensely powerful and extensible and Avanade have partnered with Microsoft to accelerate adoption of Verifiable Credentials.
Our solution uses Microsoft Azure Active Directory Verifiable Credentials, based on open standards for compatibility. We work with clients to:
- help them understand how to get value from decentralized identity
- assess their needs which are often combined with Identity and Access Management
- propose proof of concepts with measurable impact
- architect and implement larger scale solutions where required
We’re the experts when it comes to securing your Microsoft and hybrid ecosystems. Our accolades include:
- Microsoft Security 20/20 award winner for Zero Trust Champion
- 18 Microsoft Gold Competencies including Gold for Microsoft’s Security competency
- Advanced Specialization in Identity & Access Management, Information Protection & Governance and Threat Protection
- Member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA)
- Microsoft 2021 Global Alliance SI Partner of the Year – for the 16th time