Intelligent automation: Big progress for big processes
- Posted on June 12, 2018
- Estimated reading time 2 minutes
It’s amazing how quickly a year goes by!
Just this time last year, I was gearing up for Blue Prism World 2017, and preparing to hear more about process automation, and transforming our clients businesses… before I quickly realised that a lot of businesses already have Robotic Process Automation on their agenda.
One year on, I’m really proud of how we’ve built on process automation, and continued to deliver for our clients.
Looking at the assets we’ve produced and industrialized, we’ve made automation more intelligent than ever before, while continuing to ensure we can deliver tangible benefits quickly:
- Building the first Microsoft cognitive service integration for Blue Prism
- Utilizing modern engineering practices, and creating continuous integration from Blue Prism to git (even more timely as Github joins the Microsoft fold)
- Becoming the first Global Systems Integrator Authorized Training partner for Blue Prism
- Adding Virtual Agents to Robotic Process Automation for a conversational interface
And even pioneering our Artificial Intelligence advisory consulting, which as an adopted Londoner, I’m very proud of as Avanade expands the Digital Consulting business into Europe.
But enough about what we’ve been doing – for me, Blue Prism World is all about collaborating with the partners we share in common, and hearing more from our customers about their successes in turning RPA into ROI.
I can’t wait to see what Blue Prism World 2018 will hold in London, for both our partners, and customers.
While you’re waiting for the fun to kick off, you can read more about Robotic Process Automation as the catalyst for Intelligent Automation, in our joint point of view with Blue Prism.