Excitement is building for Microsoft Envision Conference 2016
- Posted on March 17, 2016
In a short few weeks, my colleagues and I will be attending the Microsoft Envision conference in New Orleans, Louisiana on April 4-6, 2016. Avanade is proud to be a gold sponsor of the event and our team is really excited to participate in the first annual conference. In short, Microsoft is repositioning Convergence as the business decision makers’ event, Ignite for IT Professionals and Build for developers. Pretty smart, if you ask me.
Not only will the Avanade team be present, but we are hosting a panel discussion with Accenture, Canadian Red Cross, and insurance company Memic. Executives from those companies will be discussing outcomes from their digital workplace investments and how it is positively impacting their digital culture, and the ability for their employees to be engaged and make informed decisions at the point of greatest impact.
With that in mind, there are three good reasons for coming to Envision.
- Microsoft speakers, leading vendors and industry leaders will explore in detail the changes in key industries and how companies must adapt their technology investments to specific industry business outcomes. For instance, our Avanade panel session will shed light on lessons learned and best practices to follow in digital transformation.
- The expo area, with a combination of short theater sessions and Microsoft short pod demos will help you better understand the investment roadmap to follow in cloud, digital and other technology services to keep a competitive edge. The train has left the station! For instance, our research (Wakefield research for Avanade, May 2015) shows that more than 50% of business executives surveyed have had at least one of the building blocks for digital workplace already in place or are planning to invest in the next 12 to 24 months.
- The combination of keynotes, breakout sessions, theater sessions and interaction with peers, Microsoft and vendor subject matter experts will help you understand new trends shaping the business such as artificial intelligence driven decisions the impact of multiple generations working side-by-side and the consequences for your business of 50 billion devices connected by 2020 (Accenture Digital - February 2016).
We invite you to stop by the Avanade booth #513 in the Expo area and take a look at our newest innovations. We also have three very special sessions that you won’t want to miss.
- “Sell More, Sell Faster - Go Beyond Mobile CRM to Digital Sales Enablement” with Dave Nelson, Sr. Vice President, Avanade
- April 4th at 2:30 – 2:45pm (Location: Theatre 4 – Expo Floor)
- “RapidResults Methods and Tools for Business Value Focused ERP Implementations” with Rob Want, Director, Avanade
- April 4th at 3:45 – 4:00pm (Location: Theatre 4 – Expo Floor)
- “A Panel Discussion on Reinventing Employee Experience and the Journey to a Digital Workplace” Panel Moderated by Mick Slattery, NA President, Avanade
- April 4th at 5:45-6:30 (Location: Theatre 4)
Also, make sure to check out the Supermarket of the Future presented by Avanade, Accenture, Intel and Microsoft and see the future of retail in action.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!