A salute to our 2021 Sitecore Experience winners
- Posted on November 12, 2021
- Estimated reading time 2 minutes
Disruption is nothing new to organizations, but we’ve seen their resilience tested at new levels over the past year. With the announcement of the 2021 Sitecore Experience awards, we’re proud to see how our clients have lived up to the proverbial phrase "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade”.
What makes these stand-out experiences?
With the societal impact that issues like the pandemic have had on people’s needs, behaviors and expectations, most, if not all, organizations have had to make digital adjustments to stay connected to their customers. But some really went above and beyond. That’s what the Sitecore Experience Awards recognizes. It showcases companies that are driving innovative digital transformations to create the greatest business impact and meaningful customer experiences. Here are just a few ways they’re doing so:
- Creating end-to-end content strategies focused on improving the customer experience
- Blending digital applications into the physical world to enhance the full customer journey
- Designing new tools and solutions to drive long-term business value
- Leading the market in their use of digital to create exceptional customer experiences
This was a big year for our clients, and we’re really excited to see their efforts featured in two category wins and three honorable mentions. Our close collaboration enabled each company to make great strides in pivoting their business to put people first.
- Category Winner for Leading the way for the ‘Phy-gital’ future: A leading airline redefined personal travel when it accelerated delivery of personalized messages, slashed update time from weeks to minutes, and used digital signage to make travel easier and instill confidence.
- Category Winner for Best Innovation with Emerging Technologies: This women’s health champion raised the bar with an innovative app, leading to a 70% projected consumer data increase, 50% cut in lead acquisition costs, and 20% bounce rate decrease.
- Honorable Mention for Most Intelligent Content Optimization: Volvo Cars saw an 8.2% increase in digital leads with Sitecore, with 25% less content-related service request tickets and 50% faster lead time for new market rollouts.
- Honorable Mention for Best Digital Experience Transformation: This consumer goods company is amplifying its brand experience with Sitecore, resulting in 36.6% increase in quarterly revenue, 15% increase in site visits, and 16% reduction in bounce rate.
- Honorable Mention for Best Digital Experience Transformation: This organization’s personalization delivers a best-in-class user experience with Sitecore, leveraging Sitecore® Experience Platform™ (XP) and Sitecore Experience Database™ (xDB).
The journey continues
Over the past decade, we’ve seen Sitecore and our own digital marketing practice evolve and elevate, even in the midst of disruption. Our shift from focusing purely on content to delivering exceptional experiences is helping our clients continually grow through digital challenges. With this year’s recognition, we see our drive and commitment making a difference and our award-winning partnership with Sitecore strengthen.
But the journey is not over. This year’s recognition is only a sign of what’s to come. We have some exciting work in progress delivering Sitecore technology to help clients across regions and industries transform their digital experiences. We are driven and aligned to celebrate their success in 2022.