2014 in review: celebrating diversity, women and leadership
- Posted on December 23, 2014
With the New Year just around the corner, we’re looking forward to celebrating 2015. At the same time, we are wrapping up the first year of our Inside Avanade blog. We created this blog at the beginning of the year to highlight the amazing stories about the employees, diversity, culture, events and programs we have here at Avanade.
This year we had the opportunity to talk about changing perceptions about IT careers, celebrating diversity programs across Avanade, tackling women in business issues, as well as highlighted our award-winning teams and their community involvement around the world. We also had the pleasure of featuring many voices, from our employees all the way up to our senior leaders.
It has been an exciting year for Avanade with many new developments and we’re recapping the year with a look at some of the top posts we published in 2014. Thank you to all of our readers for your support and we look forward to bringing you more great stories in 2015!
- Diversity and Inclusion Makes Good Business Sense by Eddie Pate
- We’re Not All Geeks: Changing Perceptions about Technology Careers by Julian Tomison
- My Personal and Simple Leadership Principles by Florin Rotar
- Creating Pathways for More Women Leaders at Avanade by Vikki Leach
- The Life of an Avanade Technology Consultant by Ali Achikzai