Supercharging value from the Power Platform with generative AI
Power platform now has over 33 million monthly active users, but is your organization creating business value and accelerating innovation through the platform?
Watch this on-demand webinar with Avanade and Microsoft to discover practical ways to take advantage of generative AI and the Power Platform. As Microsoft's 2023 Low Code Application Development partner of the year winner, together we'll help you understand what's possible.
By watching this session, you will:
- Hear from Dona Sarkar, Microsoft’s Chief Troublemaker of the Copilot and AI Extensibility Program, on what AI really is and is not
- Learn directly from Dona what Microsoft believe are the strongest Power Platform, AI and Copilot opportunities for organizations
- Understand Avanade’s Point of View on how Power Platform, AI and Copilot capabilities can help to fill your digital gaps and create innovative solutions
- See a selection or real-world use cases and demonstrations of solutions we’ve built for clients that could add value to your business
- Hear 3 tips on what you can do today to start embedding AI in your organization through the Power Platform
Chief Troublemaker - Copilot and AI Extensibility
Dona is running 100 experiments as the Chief Troublemaker of the Copilot and AI Extensibility Program at Microsoft. Her goal is that developers all over the world can use our AI and Copilot programs to reason over their OWN data and truly make AI useful for their business.
Dona is also a speaker (her fave audience is corporate leaders), a business coach (she teaches sustainable side-hustling) and a multi-published author (it turns out fiction writing is really useful in software!). She’s the owner of the ethical luxury fashion brand called Prima Dona Studios and has (very) recently become a wine bar co-owner.
A few years ago, Dona was named one of Fast Company’s 100 Most Productive People and Cosmopolitan magazine's Businessperson of the Year for her multi-faceted (aka weird) life. And yes, she’s always ready to get on a plane and come see YOU.
Technical Lead for Power Platform
As a Microsoft FastTrack Recognized Solution Architect, Claire specializes in security and data integration. With over 30 years of IT experience and over 20 years of experience across the Microsoft stack, Claire is a thought leader with expertise in Microsoft Business Applications, Azure, Sharepoint, Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365 and Power Platform technologies. Claire is passionate about understanding a customer’s holistic needs to enable the design of the most effective Microsoft solution possible, and works with clients to ensure Governance and compliance in their power platform services.