How to bring Business and IT together with low-code technologies
Build smart apps and virtual agents rapidly with little to no technical expertise with Power Platform, the low-code platform that empowers citizens to create applications without a developer.
Gartner’s study says that low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity by 2024. However, approaching self-service innovation should be done thoughtfully to mitigate risks, improve operational efficiency, and reduce costs.
Here is what Low-code programming can do for you:
- Provide business and IT benefits including faster time to value, increased efficiencies, and lower development costs.
- Impact enterprise ability to innovate.
- Require sensible governance to avoid typical pitfalls.
- Align to the digital ethics frameworks.
- Perform better with a center of excellence model.
- Fill out the form below to learn how to innovate safely, at speed, and bring Business and IT together with low-code Power Platforms and citizen development.