Data management and governance: build a better data ecosystem and transform your business
Digital transformation is no longer the future of business. It’s the present, and it’s a foundational imperative. Across every industry, the pace of change continues to accelerate. Organisations are rethinking everything about their business to embrace change and outpace the competition.
To achieve digital transformation at scale, you need to unlock the value of all your data, finding every insight, efficiency and opportunity to put your data to work. That’s why data management and data governance initiatives are critical: you can’t build value if your data is inaccessible, poorly organised, low-quality, siloed, or unsecure. The average organisation loses millions every year due to poor data quality. Data breaches can cost far more, from fines to permanent loss of customer trust.
A better data ecosystem creates value, allowing your organisation to build for high-value use cases like cognitive services and mature AI at scale. With the right framework, you will be able to organise, manage, govern, and secure your data to gain faster ROI and competitive advantage.
Data management and governance solutions help you turn your data into business value. With a better data ecosystem, you can:
- Drive business and operational insights, readying your data for AI, intelligent automation, and cognitive services.
- Rapidly innovate and create new revenue streams – even entire business models.
- Avoid costly regulatory fines.
- Improve data security and reduce risk of a damaging data breach with better-cataloged data sources and better enforcement of data standards.
Avanade works with industry-leading clients to accelerate cloud migration and data modernisation. Our solutions help organisations increase revenue, reduce costs, and manage complexities. Our approach aims to create a complete data value chain, across an organisations’ technologies and processes, to unlock data’s full potential.
Our data governance solutions help organisations build both the framework and guardrails for their enterprise-wide data management and data quality initiatives. With a data governance framework in place, decision-makers can be more confident in the insights garnered from higher-quality data sets. Organisations can help avoid costly data breaches and operationalise regulatory compliance with more secure, better-organised data. Azure Purview helps you manage and govern your on-premises, multi-cloud, and software-as-a-service (SaaS) data. Easily create a holistic, up-to-date map of your data landscape with automated data discovery, sensitive data classification, and end-to-end data lineage.
Avanade helps clients implement master data management (MDM), an approach to ensure business data is consistent, unified and de-duplicated. We deliver MDM along with our partners Profisee and Microsoft. With MDM, you can combine data sources while ensuring data is trusted, high-quality, and ready-to-use in high-value use cases.
"Things that would take us years to build, we were able to pick [Microsoft Azure] tools up and start using them and expanding on them, leveraging our datasets. ... It's been a true accelerator to our journey."
Our global data and analytics expertise
Avanade was founded as a joint venture between Microsoft and Accenture. We’re a leading integrator and innovator of Microsoft data and analytics solutions. We have:
- More Microsoft business intelligence certifications than any other provider
- Over 3,500 analytics professionals worldwide
- More than 1,000 data engineers
- 400 AI practitioners
- 550 analytics systems enterprise clients
- IDC named Accenture and Avanade to the Leaders Category in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Microsoft Implementation Services 2021 Vendor Assessment
- HFS named Avanade and Accenture 2019 leader for Microsoft AI Services
- More certified professionals for Microsoft Azure than any other Microsoft partner
- 17-time award winner of the Microsoft Global SI Alliance Partner of the Year – more than any other partner