Automotive, equipment and machinery leadership
New partnership with Annata enables business transformation
Business transformation is top of mind for automotive, equipment and machinery companies. But getting there isn’t easy. Avanade and Annata are collaborating to help clients advance digital transformation within automotive, equipment, rental and fleet industries – enabling insight, innovation and intelligent enterprises.
Together, Avanade (market leader in Dynamics 365) and Annata (leader in dealer management software), have introduced Microsoft Dynamics 365 to help automotive, equipment, rental and fleet industries transform their workplaces. This collaboration follows Avanade being recognized as a leader in The Forrester WaveTM: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Services, Q4 2017 report in December 2017.
“Automotive, equipment and machinery companies are embarking on a transformation journey to replace aging business support systems. We are excited to be working with Annata to extend Microsoft Dynamics 365 native capabilities with a first-class vertical industry solution to increase business agility and reduce operating costs.”
Our approach for dealer management enables business process agility
Customers and employee expectations are high across your business.Your customers expect:
- To shop where and when they want.
- The products they want to be available when they want them.
- To interact with your business on their terms, over whatever channel or device they wish.
- Personalized offers, rich product information and compelling experiences.
- To monitor the pulse of your business with real-time access to business intelligence in a trusted cloud in order to drive corporate strategy and performance.
- To be able to improve productivity, scalability, efficiency, profitability and business value, quickly train employees, and manage security access with one end-to-end solution — not multiple disconnected solutions.
- To improve equipment utilization, reduce turnaround, increase competitiveness, drive better returns on investment and keep your fleet “right sized.”
- To transition from being a technical partner in the company to a business partner and bring management the tools it requires to enhance productivity.
- To drive KPIs through real-time information, increase labor efficiency, decrease parts inventory, while retaining serviceability and increasing wallet share.
Exceed your expectations with Avanade's Connected Dealer solution
Avanade’s Connected Dealer solution, built on Microsoft’s Dynamics 365, can help you deliver these experiences. It is our business-specific, cloud-based, single-software solution to help meet your customers’ demands, and increase effectiveness and streamline your operations across your organization.