Cybersecurity at the speed of business
Financial losses, regulatory intervention, reputational damage and lost customers – the consequences of cybersecurity risks facing organisations today are extreme.
With many organisations so busy playing defense in cybersecurity, there simply hasn’t been the time to consider what a secure, mature version of the business looks like and how to get there.
Governance, risk and compliance (GRC) heavily impacts security. You need a comprehensive strategy that reflects this reality, as well as a plan to fully implement and manage it.
Avanade Strategy, Governance, Risk and Compliance services (SGRC)
Our solution provides a blend of advisory, implementation and managed services and will help you to:
- Get a holistic understanding of your current cybersecurity state with a maturity assessment
- Devise a roadmap for your cybersecurity future, tailored to your needs.
- Establish governance programs, to continually improve your SGRC
- Establish policies, protection, change management and simplify your audit processes
- Drive continual maturity for security or fill any team gaps with short- or long-term executive advisory (Virtual CISO, DCISO, DPO or similar)
- Evaluate, secure and manage across your organisation, partner ecosystem or address a specific need such as data privacy or regulatory compliance
Get started today with a Security Baseline Workshop to understand where you are and where you need to go.
At Avanade, we’re the experts at helping you secure your Microsoft and hybrid IT ecosystems. Our security services provide a holistic approach through advisory, implementation and managed services.
We provide proven methodologies, deep expertise and leading-edge technology. As a managed security provider, we can also augment your security team and provide the 24/7 monitoring of events and ongoing operational support to help you stay ahead of security risks. Our accolades include:
- Microsoft Security Excellence award winner for Zero Trust Champion
- 18 Microsoft Gold Competencies including Gold for Microsoft’s Security competency
- Member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA)
- Microsoft 2022 Global Alliance SI Partner of the Year – for the 17th time