Do what matters for your digital manufacturing future
Manufacturers are rethinking how to continually change and shift from being reactive to proactive to solve their manufacturing industry challenges in supply chain management, digital transformation, product development and vertical integration.
“90% of executives agree that to be agile and resilient, their organisations need to fast forward their digital transformation.”
Many manufacturers are still dealing with the day-to-day impact of evolving consumer expectations and supply chain disruption. But they’re also focusing on bigger transformation initiatives to continually evolve their workplace and workforce, strengthen operational resilience, and create agile and adaptable organisations. Avanade’s digital manufacturing solutions, offer IT and business transformation solutions to address the manufacturing industry’s key trends and challenges.
Our global expertise
Avanade is a joint venture between Microsoft and Accenture. We are Microsoft’s leading partner and our combined industry; strategic and technical expertise means we understand the complexities of manufacturing new products and services.
- Over 60,000 Microsoft-trained professionals
- 60,000+ certifications in Microsoft technologies
- 10,000 projects successfully delivered for over 4,000 clients worldwide
- We focus on Manufacturing trends and thought leadership
- We have a Global network of digital innovation studios
- 17-time winner of Microsoft Partner of the Year
- 2022 Global System Integrator (GSI) Partner of the Year
- 2022 Manufacturing & Supply Chain Partner of the Year
- 2022 Finalist for Automotive Partner of the Year
- 2022 Dynamics 365 Customer Insights & Marketing Partner of the Year
- 2022 Dynamics 365 Customer Service & Field Service Partner of the Year
- IDC Marketscape leader for Microsoft Implementation Services and leader for Forrester Wave D365