Reimagine retail for the responsible business era
Retailers have never faced such a volume and variety of challenges. Economic pressures are creating a huge strain on every area of the business. Customer journeys are less predictable and more channel-agnostic than ever. Many supply chains are in turmoil, lacking the resilience required to cope with dramatic shifts in supply and demand. Employee expectations have escalated and frontline workers demand an experience on par with the customers they serve. Data silos and legacy data platforms are restricting growth potential for many retailers. Meanwhile every organization is under intense pressure to address ESG obligations. .
In an environment of rapid and continual change, retailers are under pressure to fundamentally rethink their business models.
We enable retailers to control costs while growing responsibly and doing what matters – for customers, employees and the environment. We’re uniquely able to help retailers maximize the power of their data to optimize costs and grow responsibly through our exclusive Microsoft relationship, the expertise of our people, our modular approach, and breadth of capabilities.
We’re working with leading retailers across the globe to:
- Make the shopping experience seamless and channel-less, keeping pace with evolving customer expectations.
- Engage the workforce and empower associates to be brand champions who deliver superior service and support.
- Harness data to propel people and experiences, optimise operations, and deliver real-time supply chain visibility.
- Accelerate sustainability initiatives and increase transparency by measuring, reporting on and reducing carbon impact.
"Our customers want to spend more time in our store, and I think when they spend more time here, they’re shopping more."
Why partner with Avanade for retail transformation?
Through our exclusive Microsoft relationship and the industry-leading expertise of our people, we help retailers harness the potential of data and digital to drive end-to-end transformation in their business. When retailers choose to partner with us, they benefit from:
- Our retail expertise and delivery pedigree – recognised as a 2022 Microsoft retail partner of the year finalist
- A unique, powerful heritage, as the product of a joint venture between Microsoft and Accenture
- Over 58,000 professionals in 26 countries, with the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies
- Dedicated retail professionals, building and harnessing leading-edge industry IP and innovation, including ai.RETAIL
- Deep experience gleaned from working with many of the world’s largest retail and consumer goods brands
- Retail innovation made real, such as our intelligent store solution for ICA-Roslagstull – delivering elevated shopping experiences and increased employee efficiency