AVANADE ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
Avanade is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of circumstance and ability. Further, we aim to adhere as closely as possible to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). These guidelines explain how to make Web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance to these guidelines will help us provide a site that is more user friendly to everyone.
Avanade makes every effort to provide a good experience to all visitors to our site. For example, we strive to provide:
- Closed captioning for videos and podcasts to let hearing impaired visitors (as well as visitors without speakers or headphones) consume the content.
- Alternative text for images to allow screen reader users and those with vision impairments to identify and make sense of useful images.
- Form labels and controls that are associated with the relevant prompt.
- Content that can be magnified using standard browser controls. Auditory and visual CAPTCHA items to provide alternative ways to consume this information.
If you have any comments and or suggestions relating to improving the accessibility of our site, please don't hesitate to contact us. Your feedback will help us make improvements.
Accessibility best practices
As part of our global efforts to improve digital inclusion through accessibility, Avanade strives to assist users to better understand the best-known practices for accessibility, and to raise awareness of global accessibility standards.
Below are links to selected external accessibility resources that provide industry accepted information for accessibility standards and best practices.
Additional accessibility resources:
- W3C.org – The World Wide Web Consortium develops web standards for accessibility and offers helpful tips for customising your computer and web browser.
- WebAim – WebAim strives to empower organisations to make their web content accessible.
- Deque University – Deque University provides online accessibility training and certification.