Re-energise your business
Digital transformation is about empowering energy companies to instill capital discipline and maximise production to combat price and supply volatility. But getting there can be a challenge.
Leading organisations are applying intelligent technology (which includes artificial intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, and augmented and virtual reality) to realise key business outcomes as part of a digital transformation program. At Avanade, we advise, implement and manage transformation by using our extensive industry experience and Microsoft business application capabilities. Our investments and strategic partnerships provide you with market-leading innovations to help you predict and lead in your market.
We work with a wide range of clients across the energy and utilities industry, helping them to implement capital discipline, extract hidden value, equip the workforce and establish flexible operational models.
"PacificLight Energy now has the necessary IT system in place to support our primary objective to provide our customers with flexible pricing plans that meet their needs along with first-class customer service. Avanade has helped to make this happen by ensuring the deployment was done on time and within budget."
Fast, flexible delivery with Avanade Intelligent Enterprise Solutions program
Our Avanade Intelligent Enterprise Solutions program is a global Avanade team and investment strategy that fuses the products, assets and knowledge of Accenture, Avanade and the Microsoft ecosystem to deliver business process driven digital transformation for our clients.
The solutions are industry-specific and cross-industry configurations developed using the Dynamics 365 platform. They are designed to help you rapidly deploy leading business practices enabled by innovative digital technology.
In addition, we provide clients with 24x7 ongoing management and support through our managed services capabilities.
Our intelligent enterprise solutions encompass: master data and process automation, big data and analytics, artificial intelligence, virtual and augmented reality, internet of things, liquid workforce, blockchain and learning gamification.
“Avanade’s scale, cross-industry footprint, and lineage give it a unique proposition. As Microsoft Dynamics’ ERP modules emerge from their subsidiary heritage and as the ERP and CRM modules both become enablers of digital transformation, the ability to tap into Accenture’s consulting and industry sector competency becomes a proposition that is hard to beat.”
The right expertise to deliver digital
Every day, customers switch utility providers for more convenience, flexibility and savings. We can help you succeed in this ultra-competitive market.
- Avanade is a joint venture between Microsoft and Accenture. We combine innovative Microsoft technologies with Accenture’s industry best practices to deliver digital solutions for utilities.
- We deliver solutions using intelligent business applications and Dynamics 365 as a core technology.
- Forrester awarded Avanade “market leader” status for Dynamics 365 technologies – citing our skills, balanced portfolio of ERP and CRM solutions, experience of delivering enterprise-wide transformation and our industry-sector competency.
- We have partnerships with key providers of industry-specific digital tools, including leading billing solution MECOMS.
- Avanade is recognised by HFS as a leader for Dynamics 365.
- IDC named Avanade and Accenture as market leaders for our work in implementing Microsoft solutions.
- Avanade has been awarded Microsoft Global SI Alliance Partner of the Year 17 times – more than any other partner – and recognised in 2022 as Microsoft Global Partner of the Year for Dynamics 365 Customer Insights & Marketing, Dynamics 365 Customer Service & Field Service, and named Finalist for Dynamics 365 Sales and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management and Intelligent Order Management.