Be ready for anything with Managed Security Services
With an evolving threat landscape and a shortage of security resources, the cybersecurity resilience of many organisations is under immense pressure. It’s becoming even harder to keep up with emerging threats and the pace of technology change.
Recent research shows that on average, it takes up to 50 days to resolve a breach. If it goes public, the loss of trust with customers and investors can put up to 9% of global turnover at risk, having a multi-year impact to operations.
Avanade helps you to build a cyber resilient enterprise, whilst leveraging the Microsoft security platform. Manage, Defend and Evolve is our unique approach to Managed Security Services. We provide end to end management of your security, proactive defences so that you can build resilience against internal and external threats and we evolve your security platform so that you’re future ready .
Benefit from our expertise
Our Managed Security Services extend across your Microsoft ecosystem, on-premise and in the cloud. We offer a fusion of critical capabilities including:
- Managed Extended Detection and Response (MXDR) providing end-to-end automated, detection and response capabilities, with our global SOC service powered by Microsoft Sentinel (SIEM) and Defender XDR. Enhanced with Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting and Cyber Incident Forensics and Response services.
- Multi Cloud Security to protect your entire infrastructure and edge, with Defender for Cloud Workload Protection (CWP) and Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) and enterprise scale cloud security policies, compliance and network protection, including our partner solutions from Zscaler.
- Identity and Access Management utilising the full capabilities of Microsoft Entra and Azure AD, Active Directory and leveraging our strategic partnership with One Identity for Identity, Governance and Administration.
- Data Protection across endpoints, M365 and your multi-cloud enterprise, ensuring data is protected from theft, loss and accident disclosure so that you can meet compliance and privacy requirements. Our solution leverages our strategic partnership with Tanium for endpoint security and posture management.
- Application and platform security for enhanced security throughout the application development lifecycle and detection of threats for your platforms such as Dynamics 365. It includes Intelligent Application Security as a service and the latest developments on Microsoft Cloud Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP.)
Solving the next generation of security challenges
How can Managed Detection & Response services help?
At Avanade, we’re the experts at helping you secure your Microsoft and hybrid IT ecosystems. Our security services provide a holistic approach through advisory, implementation and managed services.
We provide proven methodologies, deep expertise and leading-edge technology.
As a managed security provider, we can also augment your security team and provide the 24/7 monitoring of events and ongoing operational support to help you stay ahead of security risks. Our accolades include:
- Global Microsoft MXDR partner
- Microsoft Security Excellence award winner for Zero Trust Champion
- 18 Microsoft Gold Competencies including Gold for Microsoft’s Security competency
- Member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA)
- Microsoft 2023 Partner of the Year - Global System Integrator (GSI) Award - for the 18th time