Do what matters to sustain growth and innovation after end-of-life software
The evolution of cloud marks a new era in how and where we work. And it’s ushering in the next big wave of legacy technology extinction. The casualty: Your on-premises systems and legacy software.
If your organization is using any technology products approaching end-of-life (EOL) software support, the time to act is now. It is critical to update your technologies as soon as possible or face the risks that come with using end-of-support products:
- leaving you vulnerable to attacks from any new, enhanced or emerging security threat
- to independently run out-of-support products, not to mention the business cost if an outage occurs
- as older technologies are prone to disruptions and outages
- keeping you from experiencing the latest and greatest versions of business systems and applications
- delaying innovation for your customers and employees
How to mitigate risk for EOL software
A simplified architecture to keep your IT current, supported and secure
Our EOL product assessment and roadmap will help you strategically plan the steps necessary to take your product through the retirement process.
We can help automate many of the steps with our agile-based delivery methodology, solutions and set of accelerators, enabling you to realize quick wins while minimizing risk and disruption.
Lower hardware and data center management costs
Minimize technology debt
Preserve data security and system compatibility
Open new opportunities for future innovation
Once you’ve begun your digital transformation journey, our experts can help you manage and evolve technology platforms to unlock lasting business value that rapidly outpaces extinction. By making small, continuous changes to your technology ecosystem, you don’t have worry about future big bang transformations.
"To be part of this cloud-based system, from a business continuity perspective just makes me sleep easier at night; to know that we are in as safe and secure a position as we can be.“
“When deciding to either renew our on-premises contract or move to the cloud, we realized that we wanted to participate in a world that is constantly updating and avoid any big update projects. We want to be and always stay up to date . . . Avanade brought in their A-team, who supported us in making the right decisions.”
"We want to move away from conservative organizational structures, silo thinking and traditional hierarchies. Fast, transparent and efficient communication and cooperation will allow us to expand our market knowledge, to share it and to anticipate and react to changes in the market more effectively.“
Why Avanade for EOL support?
We specialize in modernizing Microsoft infrastructure and applications.
- Over 60,000+ Microsoft certifications – one of the world’s largest communities of Microsoft certified professionals
- 18 Gold Competencies – more than any other Microsoft partner
- 39 Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals
- Deep experience with large-scale Microsoft technology implementations: Over a million Windows seats installed
- Over 4 million Office 365 seats implemented
- 3,000-plus SharePoint projects for 600 clients
- A leader in Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployments
- Over 100+ Microsoft partner awards
- 17 times Microsoft Global Systems Integrator (GSI) Partner of the Year (with Accenture)