Rethink cloud for manufacturing
The pace of change has accelerated exponentially for manufacturers. Manufacturers need to embrace the continual change to renew and grow from an Industry 4.0 foundation.
90% of executives agree that to be agile and resilient, their organizations need to fast forward their digital transformation with cloud at its core. To succeed in this new hybrid world, manufacturers need to empower their workforce and rethink what it means to be agile and resilient.
What is Microsoft Cloud for Manufacturing?
Microsoft Cloud for Manufacturing is a fully integrated suite of solutions, including Azure, Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Teams and Power Platform, designed to support your manufacturing industry challenges.
As the largest dedicated global Microsoft partner, Avanade is uniquely positioned to unlock the power of industry cloud and personalize it to your organization. We tailor your cloud to enhance agility, accelerate time to value through innovation, and create personalized experiences that address changing consumer needs.
Cloud personalized to your manufacturing industry challenges
Through the power of Microsoft Cloud for Manufacturing, personalized by Avanade, you can rethink to renew and grow your people and business.
At Avanade, we lead with an industry first approach, utilizing our manufacturing industry expertise to unlock the power of Microsoft Industry Cloud. Take a look at our insights for your industry.
Manufacturers – rethink your approach to cloud
How Microsoft is changing cloud for manufacturers.
Rethink Manufacturing - Industry Insights Series
Watch the CEO from the Manufacturer (Nick Hussey) and Avanade’s Global Manufacturing Lead (Tom Nall) discuss key topics in a series of short videos.
We specialize in Microsoft Cloud
Our Microsoft expertise, certification, scale and track record is unrivalled – as demonstrated by our 100+ Microsoft Partner Awards – while our close connections with the Microsoft team mean we can personalize your vertical cloud to your specific business goals.
Here’s why Avanade is the only partner of choice to position your manufacturing business:
- 52,000 Microsoft-trained professionals in Accenture and Avanade
- 32,000+ certifications in Microsoft technology
- 10,000 projects successfully delivered for over 4,000 clients worldwide
Awards and Certifications
- 2022 Microsoft Global Alliance SI Partner of the Year for the 17th time
- Microsoft Automotive Partner of the Year 2021
- Microsoft Finalist for Manufacturing Partner of the Year 2021
- Dynamics 365 Customer Insights & Customer Services Partner of the Year 2021
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management & Finance Partner of the Year 2021
- Employee Experience Partner of the Year 2021
- IDC Leader for Microsoft Implementation Services and Forrester D365 Leader