The power to lead your digital transformation
The business environment has never been more competitive. To succeed, organizations need the insight and expertise to deliver what customers and employees expect from them in the digital world.
That’s precisely what Avanade provides. A joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft, we have the right perspective, and the right tools, to lead your digital transformation.
“Avanade is Accenture’s engine for innovation and solutions with Microsoft. Whether improving customer experiences with artificial intelligence or addressing the unique needs of industries, we partner closely with Avanade to deliver cloud to edge solutions and services that maximize the value and impact that customers realize from their Microsoft investments.”
A proven partnership for the digital era
Formed in 2000 by Accenture and Microsoft, Avanade combines the best in strategy and technology to help clients unlock more value from their IT – and from their business. Since our founding, Avanade has become the leader in the Microsoft services marketplace, with more than 38,000 highly skilled professionals, helping thousands of clients envision and realize their business goals.
In early 2019, Accenture and Microsoft Corp., in conjunction with Avanade, launched the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, powered by Avanade. The new group elevates the longstanding strategic alliance, expanding combined service capabilities, global scale and joint solution development to help clients overcome disruption and lead transformation in their industries:
- – We drive some of the most successful ongoing transformations in business, serving multiple industries with diverse uses of technology.
- – We create new ways to help our clients achieve digital business outcomes.
- – We bring together more than 48,000 dedicated professionals with new joint products and services built on the Microsoft cloud, enabling clients to engage customers in new ways, empower employees, reimagine operations and invent new products and services.
With proven methodologies, deep expertise and leading-edge technology, we can help you maximize cloud platforms, mobile applications, social media and big data securely to transform the way you do business.
Johns Hopkins and Answer ALS offer new hope to ALS patients
Avanade leads Azure project for Answer ALS.
Accenture and Avanade Named Microsoft 2020 Global Alliance SI Partner of the Year
Companies recognized with eight total awards based on commitment to customers, solutions’ impact on the market, and exemplary use of Microsoft technologies.
Digital expertiseFirms that engage the right partner for their digital transformation achieve better results, faster and for less cost.
That’s where Avanade comes in. We have the largest community of Microsoft-skilled experts in the world, and more than 24,000 Microsoft certifications. We’re the partner of choice for Microsoft Azure, recommended deployment partner for Microsoft 365 and consistently recognized for our Microsoft Dynamics 365 capabilities.
And we’re continually innovating at the Accenture Technology Labs, Microsoft Technology Centers and Accenture and Avanade Digital Showcase at Microsoft. We can show you exactly what’s possible when business insight and technology come together. And we can show you the future. Our early adopter programs give you access to next-generation Microsoft technologies.
Just the facts
- 65,000 Microsoft-trained professionals in Accenture and Avanade
- 32,000+ certifications in Microsoft technology
- 10,000 projects successfully delivered for over 4,000 clients worldwide
- 100+ Microsoft partner awards
- Global Alliance SI Partner of the Year 2020
- Global Modern Workplace for Firstline Worker Partner of the Year 2020
- Global AI and Machine Learning Partner of the Year 2020
- Global Connected Field Service Partner of the Year 2020
- Global DevOps Partner of the Year 2020
- Global Healthcare Partner of the Year 2020
- Australia Country Partner of the Year 2020
- France Country Partner of the Year 2020
- 18 Gold Competencies
- 15-time winner of Microsoft Partner of the Year