Vistra Energy is a privately held energy company servicing the high-growth Texas electricity market through the TXU Energy and Luminant businesses. With more than 12,000 mailboxes being used to serve the Texas energy market, Vistra Energy is implementing a new digital workplace.
“We look forward to realizing the rewards of a cohesive digital workplace based upon Microsoft Office 365, enabling a more productive and collaborative workforce. The comprehensive selection process provided confidence Avanade was the choice; given their excellent team, global scale of technology expertise and Microsoft cloud leadership.”
As the foundation for its digital workplace vision, Vistra Energy plans to implement Microsoft Office 365 and has selected Avanade to execute an approach that will empower its employees and onboard them in the least disruptive manner.
The expected benefits from the project to this constantly evolving workplace are below:
- Improved productivity and reduced costs through a simplified and unified environment.
- Easier access and sharing of information through managed services for the platform including end-user support for the Office 365 ecosystem.
- Migration of employees’ Microsoft Exchange mailboxes containing up to 20TB of data to the Office 365 cloud.
- Closer connections to the disparate employee base through Microsoft Office 365, including Exchange Online, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online and the Office 365 ProPlus suite.
- Organizational Change Management and training services simplifying user adoption of new Office 365 capabilities to accelerate return on investment
- Delivery of post-migration White Glove support including mobile device configuration for a select group of employees