Legrand is a French industrial group based in Limoges and one of the world's leading products and systems specialists for electrical installations and information networks. To help make life easier for installers, we developed two applications, "ERP Connected" and "Close Up", that support equipment configuration and maintenance and ensure compliance with Autonomous Electric Safety Block.
We used the following technologies to develop the solution:
- Azure: IoT Hub, Functions, WebApp
- Front web: ASP.NET Core, Angular, Responsive Design
- Mobile: Xamarin.Forms, MVVM, BLE
- Azure DevOps for continuous integration, source code and backlog container management
The app allows maintenance agents to remotely track the smooth operation of Autonomous Electric Safety Block installations in real time. In the event of a fault onsite, alerts are sent, listing the defective parts and producing an onsite response report. Benefits include:
- Time savings
- Increased safety for users
* This content describes work by Azeo, which was acquired by Avanade in October 2020.