Enhancing the power of SAP
With our acquisition of eLogic in 2022, Avanade can now help organisations leverage established technology platforms like Microsoft and SAP to quickly solve problems, transform business processes, and deliver savings. These platforms offer a common UX, easy maintenance and upgrades, and friction-free data flows between systems. Our experienced team fine-tunes configuration and integration to minimise technology complexity and drive a measurable return on your investment.
The right capabilities to help you get the most from SAP and Microsoft
Intelligent Selling: Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
CPQ and Dynamics integration helps businesses streamline their sales processes and deliver a better customer experience. This integration enables real-time access to product and pricing information, as well as the ability to generate accurate quotes and process orders more efficiently. By seamlessly transferring data between systems, our integration minimises errors and duplication of data, saving your team valuable time and resources.
D365 CE Integration with SAP ERP
By leveraging the power of both Dynamics and SAP platforms, we enable our clients to send Dynamics 365 Quotes and Orders to SAP Quotations and Sales Orders, as well as using Dynamics 365 Field Service and SAP for environments with or without SAP Customer Service. With our expertise in integrated business solutions, we help our clients to enhance their operations and achieve their business goals.
Power Platform + SAP
With our expertise in both Power Platform and SAP, we help our clients improve efficiency, reduce costs, and drive growth. An integrated platform provides businesses the ability to create low-code solutions that automate and streamline processes across the organisation, reducing manual workloads and improving accuracy.
SAP on Azure
Deploying SAP on Azure, provides our clients with a cloud-based solution that offers enhanced scalability, flexibility, and security for their SAP workloads. By leveraging the advanced capabilities of Azure, we help our clients streamline their operations, reduce costs, and improve performance.
Two Tier F&O
By helping clients utilise Dynamics and SAP F&O, they can achieve greater control, efficiency, and visibility across operations while reducing redundancies and costs. This architecture also allows for easier integration with third-party applications and seamless data sharing between subsidiaries, resulting in a more streamlined and efficient overall operation.
Benefit from our SAP and Dynamics 365 expertise
- Recognised CPQ service provider for over twenty years.
- Recognised leader in SAP services for manufacturers.
- Partner member of the SAP AVC Influence Council.
- Worldwide Recognition for Variant Configuration and CPQ with SAP Product Teams and User Groups.
- Longstanding board presence on the SAP Configuration Workgroup (CWG).
- Avanade has been awarded Microsoft Global SI Alliance Partner of the Year 17 times – more than any other partner – and recognised in 2022 as Microsoft Global Partner of the Year for Dynamics 365 Customer Insights & Marketing, Dynamics 365 Customer Service & Field Service, and named Finalist for Dynamics 365 Sales and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management and Intelligent Order Management.
- Together with Accenture, we’re the world’s largest Dynamics 365 partner.
- We offer extensive multi-platform expertise in the complete Microsoft technology stack and ecosystem.
- Our deep vertical and micro-vertical industry expertise based on 30 years of Accenture industry experience and our industry-specific business process modeling and implementation methodology enable faster time to value and lower total cost of ownership.
- We offer exclusive add-on products featured on Microsoft AppSource, the new Microsoft online store for certified software applications pre-configured for Microsoft Azure.
- Our Advanced Technology Centers and exclusive International Rollout programme combine the benefits and scale of a global workforce with the consistency and collaboration of a local team.
- Our Managed Services solutions for Dynamics 365 enables you to operate efficiently and innovative at scale.