Rethink your Manufacturing future
The manufacturing industry is used to market challenges and uncertainty, but the scale, severity and suddenness of the COVID-19 crisis is unprecedented.
“94% of Fortune 1,000 companies experienced supply chain disruptions due to COVID-19. Further, 75% of companies were negatively impacted as a result…“
Being able to pivot to dramatic market changes is not easy but advancements in technology have enabled successful manufacturers to embrace transformation and adopt technological and cultural change. Our innovation, industry depth and execution with Microsoft technologies will help our clients to relish rather than fear the next challenge. Manufacturers are depending on their technology partners to bring an end-to-end value proposition.
Our global expertise
Avanade is a joint venture between Microsoft and Accenture. Our combined industry, strategic and technical expertise means we understand the complexities of the manufacturing industry and are committed to providing innovative Industry 4.0 solutions.
- We have over 200 manufacturing clients and approximately 3000 manufacturing professionals.
- We focus on Manufacturing trends and thought leadership.
- We have a Global network of digital innovation studios.
- Market analysts Forrester and IDC rate us as leaders for Dynamics 365 and Microsoft implementation services respectively.
- Microsoft Alliance partner of the year for 11 consecutive years.
- Microsoft 2019 Digital Transformation and IoT partner of the year.