Secure your Cloud services and infrastructure
If like many organisations you’ve had to accelerate your Cloud journey, or if you’re looking to optimise to reduce spend, it’s important to implement the right security controls to mitigate cyber risks.
Avanade can help secure your cloud services and infrastructure so that you can protect your organisation and build a resilient and scalable operation.
We can help implement secure remote workplace technologies across your environment through protection and monitoring for key assets, robust digital identity solutions and advanced cloud frameworks and services.
“80% of cloud breaches in 2020 will be caused by customer misconfiguration, mismanaged credentials and insider theft.”
Benefit from Avanade’s Secure Cloud solutions
Avanade enables you to fully unlock the business benefits and advanced security capabilities of the Microsoft Cloud. Our services include:
- Security Advisory: Assess your cloud security posture, develop a clear shared responsibility model and drive adoption of the right technology for your needs.
- Azure Implementation: Leverage extensive build and implementation support, helping you deliver Azure baseline services with the right compliance, governance and controls.
- Azure Sentinel - Monitoring of Cloud infrastructure with intelligent security analytics and threat intelligence.
- Identity and Access Management: Upgrade infrastructure to Azure Active Directory and improve your access controls with intelligence and automation.
- Azure Managed Services: Reimagine cloud security as a fully managed, consumption-based, as-a-service model, so you can optimise security and operations, while freeing IT to focus on innovation.
Need a complete picture of your cybersecurity landscape?
Start today with a Microsoft 365, Identity or Cloud security assessment.
Unlock secure remote work with Azure Active Directory
Listen to the On-Demand webinar.
At Avanade, we’re the experts at helping you secure your Microsoft and hybrid IT ecosystems. Our security services provide a holistic approach through advisory, implementation and managed services.
Recognised as the Microsoft 20/20 Security Advisory Partner of the Year, we provide proven methodologies, deep expertise and leading-edge technology. As a managed security provider, we can also augment your security team and provide the 24/7 monitoring of events and ongoing operational support to help you stay ahead of security risks.
Our expertise includes:
- Microsoft Security 20/20 award winner for Security Advisory
- 18 Microsoft Gold Competencies
- Microsoft 2020 Global Alliance SI Partner of the Year – for the 15th time
- 65,000 Microsoft-trained professionals in Accenture and Avanade
- 10,000 projects delivered for over 4000 clients worldwide