It’s time for Manufacturers to get smarter
Manufacturers are getting smarter about how they use digital technologies – because they have to. Times are tough and staying tough. Margins are tighter, costs higher, supply chains less certain. One takeaway for manufacturers: Innovations now must deliver more value more quickly across more of the organization than ever before.
With our Manufacturing and Industry X teams Avanade provides Intelligent Digital Twin solutions through a joint Avanade and Microsoft program, that includes the latest digital twin and AI technologies from Microsoft and industry expertise from Avanade.
It’s never been more important for manufacturers to optimize production, maximize sustainability and upgrade workers’ skills. Avanade’s approach for addressing these challenges is called Smart Digital Manufacturing.
Through our mix of industry ready solutions, we help manufacturers to bring the factory of the future to life and do what matters.
When outdated operations hinder scalability and speed, Avanade Intelligent Digital Twins help accelerate transformation and time to value, especially relevant for today’s economic and sustainability challenges.
Read this paper to learn more about how our 12–15-week program is delivering results for now.
- More than 60,000 Microsoft-trained professionals
- 60,000+ certifications in Microsoft technologies
- Approx. 3000 manufacturing specialists, including a new Industry X practice.
- Over 1000 manufacturing clients
- 10,000 projects successfully for over 4,000 clients worldwide and approx.
- Global network of digital innovation studios and industry experts
- Focus on Manufacturing trends and thought leadership including the Metaverse and path to Sustainability
Awards and certifications
- 17-time winner of Microsoft Partner of the Year
- 2022 Global System Integrator (GSI) Partner of the Year
- 2022 Manufacturing & Supply Chain Partner of the Year
- 2022 Finalist for Automotive Partner of the Year
- 2022 Dynamics 365 Customer Insights & Marketing Partner of the Year
- 2022 Dynamics 365 Customer Service & Field Service Partner of the Year
- IDC Marketscape leader for Microsoft Implementation Services and leader for Forrester Wave D365