Sales and service are one: Engaged sales and service employees with a shared vision will drive higher customer loyalty
Key to delivering a great customer experience is to have highly engaged sales and service employees, empowered to deliver their best every day. But faced with sophisticated customers, fragmented channels and overwhelming data, many sales and service teams are unable to access critical insights and context around their customers’ needs and journeys. This prevents them from making the right decisions at the right time to influence brand preference.
We tackle this challenge by providing your sales and service employees with the power of modern digital channels and consolidated insight. We help you co-create personalized, relevant experiences with your customers across the entire lifecycle, thereby increasing customer loyalty and lifetime value. With our solution, your sellers and field and customer service professionals can harness the possibilities of predictive analytics to anticipate customer needs.
Helping employees make the right decisions
By providing your employees with a modern, consumer-like workplace experience and getting them the information they need when they need it, your employees will feel empowered to make decisions based on actionable insights.
"It has been really amazing to see how quickly our people got to grips with the system. On the day it went live, they were working with it within a few hours. Ten years ago, when we switched to the previous system, it took at least two years before we were able to work with the solution without any problems."
Our approach enables modern selling and service
Customer Service (CRM): Personalized, intelligent solutions
- Harnessing built-in intelligence for faster, more personalized service that adds value to every interaction
- Putting AI to work in customer care, delivering automated AI-driven “intelligent conversations” with customers to increase satisfaction and reduce costs
Sales (CRM): Gain insight, automate, engage and drive growth
- Migrations and transitions from expensive and ineffective legacy and modern CRM systems
- Executing large-scale and extremely complex CRM implementations at speed
Field Service (CRM): Intelligence and practicality for the field
- Driving field service effectiveness through IoT automation
- Using AI to drive more accurate predictive maintenance
Our global sales and service expertise helps you realize results
Avanade is the world leader in Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementations because we provide leading analytics, user experience, mobility and change enablement expertise. We have the global experience, IP, accelerators and strategic partners needed to speed up time to value, and our global design studios are on point to deliver intuitive digital experiences.
In addition, our 1,000-plus dedicated sales and service specialists offer key industry experience and the highest technical certifications in Microsoft technologies. We can implement or even run your digital sales and service solution, either for you or as a managed service.
Among our expertise:
- Forrester awarded Avanade “leader” status for Dynamics 365 technologies – praising our peerless skills, balanced portfolio of ERP and CRM solutions, experience of delivering enterprise-wide transformation and our industry-sector competency.
- Avanade was recognized by HFS as a leader for Dynamics 365.
- IDC named Avanade and Accenture as market leaders for our work in implementing Microsoft solutions.
- We were awarded the Microsoft 2018 Alliance SI Partner of the Year for the 11th consecutive year.
- We were named Microsoft 2018 Global Finalist for the Dynamics Customer Service Award.