Be ready for anything with Managed Security Services
The cybersecurity resilience of many organizations is under immense pressure, with rapid digital transformation, more frequent and sophisticated cyberattacks and a shortage of skilled security resources.
It is becoming even harder to keep up with emerging threats. Recent research shows that on average, it takes 280 days to identify a breach.
Avanade can help you manage and evolve your technology platforms, so that you can keep pace with emerging threats and build resilience. We blend innovative technology with top security talent enabling you to prevent, rapidly detect and remediate security threats.
Benefit from our expertise
Our Managed Security Services extend across your Microsoft ecosystem, on-premise and in the cloud. We offer a fusion of critical capabilities including:
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Global security operations that detect and respond to cyber-attacks across your environment.
- Cloud Security – visibility into risks and threats within your cloud infrastructure and multi-cloud environment
- Workplace Security - integration of the best of Microsoft security capabilities
- Digital Identity - access management and large-scale user identities across diverse landscapes
- Threat Operations To minimize the risks of business disruption, providing a closed loop process from protection, pen testing, incident response and recovery
- Application Security - secure applications and development standards
Solving the next generation of security challenges
How can Managed Detection & Response services help?
At Avanade, we’re the experts at helping you secure your Microsoft and hybrid IT ecosystems. Our security services provide a holistic approach through advisory, implementation and managed services.
We provide proven methodologies, deep expertise and leading-edge technology.
As a managed security provider, we can also augment your security team and provide the 24/7 monitoring of events and ongoing operational support to help you stay ahead of security risks. Our accolades include:
- Microsoft Security Excellence award winner for Zero Trust Champion
- 18 Microsoft Gold Competencies including Gold for Microsoft’s Security competency
- Member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA)
- Microsoft 2021 Global Alliance SI Partner of the Year – for the 16th time