What can Microsoft Teams do for your business?
Microsoft’s hub for intelligent collaboration can help you transform the workplace experience.
Teams builds on Skype for Business and SharePoint to provide intelligent collaboration with access to telephony, video and web conferencing, messaging and ad hoc meetings.
But it can also open a world of possibilities for your business, including the ability to:
- Redesign experiences, services and processes
- Create powerful custom applications more quickly and easily
- Provide a connected workplace experience to make your teams more effective
How can Microsoft Teams enable a great Workplace Experience?
Avanade’s Innovation Lead for Workplace Experience explains how.
Helping you get the most out of Teams
Wherever you are on your journey, we can help you to understand your options and navigate around potential challenges.
- We’ve implemented more than 8 million seats of Office 365, making us the biggest Office 365 partner in the enterprise space
- We’ve delivered more than 1,800 digital workplace projects
- Our resources include a full-service Digital Studio and Experience Design practice, Digital Strategy and Change Enablement practices, and cross-client Digital Workplace Forum benchmarks and practices.
- It’s all part of what’s made us a 14-time winner of the Microsoft SI Partner of the Year Award