Empowering a data-driven, digitally focused future of retail
The retail environment has never been more challenging – or exciting. Customer journeys are complex, non-linear, less predictable and channel-agnostic. Many supply chains are in turmoil, lacking the resilience required to cope with dramatic shifts in supply and demand. Employee expectations have escalated and frontline workers demand an experience on par with the customers they serve. Meanwhile, data siloes and legacy platforms are constraining growth potential for many retailers, and every organisation is under intense pressure to address ESG obligations.
That’s why, in an environment of rapid and continual change, retailers are fundamentally rethinking their business models. And that’s why leading retailers turn to Avanade.
We empower retailers to deliver the experience and innovation that matters – to customers, employees and the environment – by becoming more data-driven and digitally focused. This means we’re uniquely able to help retailers:
- Make the shopping experience seamless and channel-less, keeping pace with evolving customer expectations.
- Engage the workforce and empower associates to be brand champions who deliver superior service and support.
- Harness data to propel people and experiences, optimise operations, and deliver real-time supply chain visibility.
- Accelerate sustainability initiatives and increase transparency by measuring, reporting on and reducing carbon impact.
"Our customers want to spend more time in our store, and I think when they spend more time here, they’re shopping more."
3 sustainability wins for physical retail
Corine Vives explores the role of the store in retail sustainability
Florin Rotar, Chief AI Officer, Avanade at Retail Arena 2023
Speaking at Grand Hotel in Stockholm, 5th October 2023 during his Gen AI roadshow visit to Stockholm.
How to build supply chain resilience
Discover how intelligent order management helps retailers to realise three big business benefits
Why partner with Avanade for retail transformation?
Through our exclusive Microsoft relationship and the industry-leading expertise of our people, we help retailers harness the potential of data and digital to drive end-to-end transformation in their business. With a flexible, modular approach, industry IP, breadth of capabilities and privileged access to the Microsoft ecosystem, we’re uniquely able to deliver the experiences, innovation and intelligence that consumers and employees increasingly demand from retail brands across the globe. When retailers choose to partner with us, they benefit from:
- Our retail expertise and delivery pedigree – recognised as a 2022 Microsoft retail partner of the year finalist
- A unique, powerful heritage, as the product of a joint venture between Microsoft and Accenture
- Over 58,000 professionals in 26 countries, with the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies
- Dedicated retail professionals, building and harnessing leading-edge industry IP and innovation, including ai.RETAIL
- Deep experience gleaned from working with many of the world’s largest retail and consumer goods brands
- Retail innovation made real, such as our intelligent store solution for ICA-Roslagstull – delivering elevated shopping experiences and increased employee efficiency