Connect. Transform. Optimise.
Today's consumers expect. They expect to shop where and when they want. They expect the products they want to be available when they want them. They expect to interact with retailers on their terms, over whatever channel or device they wish. And they expect personalised offers, rich product information and compelling experiences.
Avanade’s Connected Retail capabilities and services help retailers across the globe connect, transform and optimise their operations, in order to revolutionise their customer proposition.
Connected Retail is our end-to-end retail management system offering. It can help you create a truly customer-centric organisation, which is underpinned by optimal operations, effective decision-making and continual innovation.
Connected Retail enables:
- A dynamic shopping experience across all channels to drive customer loyalty.
- Seamless integration among stores, warehouses, suppliers, headquarters and back office.
- Efficient sourcing, purchasing, requisition and replenishment management.
- Better stock control, working capital, cash flow and cross-channel sales.
- Effective planning for key functions, based on industry-leading practices.
Connected Retail can be implemented on-site or in the cloud, across all your channels. We can help you transform a specific area of your business, or fundamentally overhaul your operations and customer experiences.
Based on Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail and our extensive industry expertise, our solution can help you:
- Connect. We’ll give you an integrated management system with retail-speciﬁc capabilities.
- Transform. We’ll apply industry-leading practices that enable you to transform your management systems and processes.
- Optimise. We’ll provide you with assets, tools and methods that help to continually optimise your operations and IT.
RapidResults for Retail
Our ERP implementation programme for retailers drives more value, faster, with less risk and lower costs – while improving the quality of delivery. Avanade RapidResults for Retail achieves this by accelerating all phases of the implementation, improving business processes, and delivering industry- and client-specific capabilities.
Our global expertise
A joint venture between Microsoft and Accenture, Avanade is well positioned to implement retail projects across the globe:
- Together with Accenture we're the world's largest Dynamics AX - Dynamics 365 for Operations partner.
- We’ve completed ERP and management system projects for more than 500 clients worldwide.
- We have over 1,200 experts – many with the highest levels of Microsoft certification.
- We’re a Select Partner in the Microsoft Dynamics Industry Partner Programme for Retail.