CRIF is a global company specializing in credit information, business information systems, analytics, outsourcing and processing services. It also provides advanced digital solutions for business development and open banking.
To improve operational effectiveness, the company launched a transformation and optimization plan for its customer relationship management (CRM) workflows between group companies and various regions. It wanted a single, user-friendly platform that would enable uniform and controlled management of business procedures.
Avanade used design-thinking methodology to help the company identify a solution that would define and standardize its CRM processes, particularly for sales and marketing.
To unify the CRM experience across CRIF, we built a scalable platform based on the native integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft 365. Outlook and SharePoint serve as document repositories.
Avanade also designed a new digital ecosystem using defined personas and processes to ensure a tailored user experience.
Among the benefits CRIF realized are:
- Complete integration between CRM and systems used by the customer to optimize information archiving
- A structured knowledge base to share solutions and knowledge regarding support requests
- An internal chatbot to respond to employee requests quickly and accurately
- Sales team adoption of Dynamics 365 to improve sales activities, forecasts and departmental alignment
- Fewer application maintenance activities and more time to focus on value-added strategic activities
- Centralized analysis from a single source of data