Your cloud journey begins with security. It falls apart without it.
There are numerous paths to the cloud, from a full-scale adoption of public cloud, to modernizing development and optimizing existing investments. In every case, your organization needs to evaluate its security posture to take on evolving threats and operational challenges.
Benefit from Avanade’s Secure Cloud solutions
Avanade enables you to fully unlock the business benefits and advanced security capabilities of the Microsoft Cloud. Our services include:
- Security Advisory: Assess your cloud security posture, develop a clear shared responsibility model and drive adoption of the right technology for your needs.
- Azure Implementation: Leverage extensive build and implementation support, helping you deliver Azure baseline services with the right compliance, governance and controls.
- Identity and Access Management: Upgrade infrastructure to Azure Active Directory and improve your access controls with intelligence and automation.
- Azure Managed Services: Reimagine cloud security as a fully managed, consumption-based, as-a-service model, so you can optimize security and operations, while freeing IT to focus on innovation.
“80% of cloud breaches in 2020 will be caused by customer misconfiguration, mismanaged credentials and insider theft.”
What’s needed to secure your cloud transformation?
Consider these 5 factors to ensure you are doing it securely.
Executive guide to Ready by Design
When you’re prepared for anything, and shaped to adapt and evolve, then you’re Ready by Design
Avanade’s security expertise
Avanade’s security services provide a holistic approach through advisory, implementation and managed services to give your business everything it needs to support a robust security strategy.
Named as the Microsoft Partner of the Year 14 times alongside our strategic partner Accenture — we are simply the experts when it comes to integrating Microsoft into the enterprise.
We can help you to fully unlock Microsoft's advanced threat protection, identity and security solutions. Our expertise includes:
- 14-time winner of Microsoft Partner of the Year
- 19 Microsoft Gold Competencies including Gold for Microsoft's new security competency Digital transformation partner of the year 2019
- 65,000 Microsoft-trained professionals in Accenture and Avanade
- 24,000+ certifications in Microsoft technology
- 10,000 projects successfully delivered for over 4,000 clients worldwide