Collaborating at cloud pace
The Unified Communications workplace continues to evolve rapidly. The Microsoft Skype for Business platform has proven the benefits of software-based communications for all types of organizations, and now Teams promises to transform Unified Communications and Collaboration with Intelligent Communications into a digital workplace.
As a leading Microsoft Global UC partner, Avanade can help you manage these workload shifts and define your own cloud roadmap so that your business users can continue collaborating and innovating at cloud pace.
Teams Adoption Workshop Strategy
The 3-day workshop is recommended for current Skype for Business customers and will additionally elicit client feedback in order to create a deployment and adoption roadmap for Microsoft Teams.
The 1-day workshop provides clients with a Microsoft Teams product overview and helps them envision the usage and benefits of Teams in their organization.
Teams briefing and
positioning for your
Migration to Teams –
Assessing your journey
Building a plan to
Benefit from our Skype for Business expertise
Avanade is recognized as the largest Skype for Business partner by volume. We are also the most experienced Microsoft Office 365 services partner with more Microsoft Certified Professionals on Office 365 and Skype for Business than any other Microsoft Partner. We have:
- Designed deployments for more than 1 million seats of Skype for Business, including one of the world’s largest installations of Skype for Business for enterprise voice.
- Deployed more seats of Office 365 across Exchange, SharePoint and Skype for Business than any other Microsoft partner.
- Achieved No. 1 status in certifications for deploying and administering Office 365.
- 3 million UCC seats currently under active management.
- Been named Finalist - 2016 Microsoft Communications Partner of the Year.
- Launch partner for Skype Operations Framework (SOF)