Take control of content and deliver a better - and more sustainable - employee and customer experience.
Today’s insta-culture demands that brands deliver constant, relevant, refreshed content – all optimized for modern channels. When organizations fail to deliver on these customer experience (CX) expectations, they may suffer from lower engagement, reach and conversions.
But the reality is that great CX cannot remain a primary initiative when its production costs outweigh its returns, especially during economic declines. Marketers must demonstrate value more clearly than ever before, and costly single-use experiences are not the answer.
Our recent CX guide addresses key ways that organizations can sustainably produce and deliver high-impact content that supports innovation and growth initiatives which include:
- Agreeing on a mutual CX destination
- Conducting key persona journey mapping
- Evaluating your content hub
- Building a sustainable engine with intelligent technologies
- Navigating confidently with the right blend of talent